Scan Day
Today I went to get some scans done. Yuck! I was at Bryn Mawr from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm. First was the heart scan. They gave me two injections then put me in this big machine for about twenty minutes. Then I went to another building and got a CT scan. First I had to drink 900 mL of thick barium. Bleh! Then they gave me an IV with some radioactive dye. Then into another big machine I went! I came back with three pink rubber "breast cancer" bracelets for each of my three daughters. I’ll get to hear the results of the tests at my next visit to Dr. Schnall on September 26th.
Randy and I went on a date tonight. We went to Panera Bread and I had a Greek salad. It was delicious! Then we did some shopping at Home Depot and Walmart. Shopping is a great stress reliever!
Randy and I went on a date tonight. We went to Panera Bread and I had a Greek salad. It was delicious! Then we did some shopping at Home Depot and Walmart. Shopping is a great stress reliever!

2 Comments:
At 2:49 AM, September 17, 2005,
Anonymous said…
Dear Kathy,
Just want you to know that I personally and we as a family pray often for you ever since we received your first email.
We love you dearly and appreciate your friendship. Grace Independent Baptist Church of Port Elizabeth, South Africa, is also praying for you.
You are very special.
God is in control.
Be strong and trust in our wonderful God and Saviour. May He be glorified in everything.
Tom (and Darlene, James, Jon and Angela)
At 11:17 AM, September 17, 2005,
Anonymous said…
Dear Kathy,
We like so many others, have been praying for you, your family and the doctors since we found out about the cancer.
In His Love,
Phyllis, Mike and the kids
Post a Comment
<< Home