Kathy Holleger

This site was created to provide you with a quick method of keeping informed of Kathy Holleger's health and medical condition.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

"Everything's good!"

I have GOOD NEWS!
My oncologist called last night and left a message on my answering machine that she "wanted to go over some things with me." She ended the message with a cheery sounding, "Everything's good!" By the time I got the message, it was 8:00 pm and her office was closed! I had to wait until this morning to find out what she had to say. Well, I called this morning and Dr. Schnall told me that the cancer has NOT spread anywhere else in my body! This is extremely good news and puts me at Stage 3 instead of Stage 4 cancer. The treatment plan remains the same, however the progosis has improved. Thank you for your prayers! Keep praying.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:18 AM, September 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kathy! I'm so glad. That is terrific news! Keep up the good work. Love, YOUR COUSIN

     
  • At 7:08 PM, September 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good news, Mom! Love your site.
    Mary

     
  • At 12:40 PM, September 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kathy,

    Wonderful news. Got to feel good!

    Love, Lance

     
  • At 10:09 PM, September 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kathy,
    I am so happy to hear your wonderful news. We will continue to pray that all goes well with your chemotheropy treatments and that the side effects are few. You are showing amazing strength. With blessings and love to all,
    Gale

     

Post a Comment

<< Home