Kathy Holleger

This site was created to provide you with a quick method of keeping informed of Kathy Holleger's health and medical condition.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Your Favorite Daughter Updating Again

Hello Again!
This is Dianne again. I'm just writing a quick update to let you all know how my mom is doing. The tests came back and she has viral pneumonia. We hope she will able to come home at the end of this week. She had a blood transfusion Monday and that helped a lot. Her oxygen levels in her blood are still low and she has oxygen to help with that. Please continue to pray for her and us. Thanks again.
~*~Dianne Holleger

3 Comments:

  • At 7:13 PM, December 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Kathy and Diane:

    Our thoughts and prayers are going to you and your family. You are very brave and very strong and we want you to know that all your fellow Tuggers are praying and supporting you during this difficult time.

    Please be strong !!
    Kindest regards,

    Patricia from Western Canada,
    Tugger since 1999
    (Tug is short for Timeshare Users Group; not only do we share our vacation stories....but we also share and support our fellow members.)

     
  • At 8:04 PM, December 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Kathy,

    I was wondering why we haven't seen you on TUG for a while. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope that the next update is filled with good news. It's wonderful that you have a great support system

     
  • At 11:05 PM, December 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Kathy! Take this time to rest and get better! Rest assured that your team is going to be well cared for. If you have anything special you'd like to pass on to them at anytime, let me know and I will post it to them on the special page I have made for your team. You don't worry about anything ... except getting better! I will keep you in my prayers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home