Kathy Holleger

This site was created to provide you with a quick method of keeping informed of Kathy Holleger's health and medical condition.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Car

God truly is good! Our car died recently and we have been looking for a replacement. (NOT a good time for this to happen!). Our friend, John, is a used car dealer and he is looking for something that will fit our needs. In the meantime, he lent us one of the cars he had prepared for auction. We are so grateful! We had so many things to do on Saturday, that they all wouldn't have gotten done with only one car. I know I would have had to miss the support group meeting. Mary had to work, Randy and Dianne went to church to serve breakfast for a seminar that was going on, I had to pick Paul up at a friend's then drive him to his Chinese class. "God is good all the time. All the time, God is good."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home