Visit with the Surgeon
On Tuesday, I visited Dr. Schnall, the oncologist, to check on my readiness for surgery. She insisted I see Dr. Rose, the surgeon, sooner than my scheduled January 3rd visit, so I saw him today. He scheduled me for surgery on January 11th. Before that, I need to have several pre-operative procedures done; some blood work, an x-ray, and a CT scan. Dr. Rose decided against putting an access port in my chest at this time because the risk of infection was too great.
Yesterday some students from my church's school came by to sing Christmas carols. They were very well behaved and did a wonderful job. My neighbors came over to hear them sing and were very impressed.
Yesterday some students from my church's school came by to sing Christmas carols. They were very well behaved and did a wonderful job. My neighbors came over to hear them sing and were very impressed.

1 Comments:
At 11:37 PM, December 27, 2005,
Anonymous said…
Kathy ~
WoW! What a neat thing! Christmas Carolers ... I didn't know people still did that! I hope you had a chance to relax and enjoy your family over the Christmas holiday. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for your surgery on January 11th.
~ Jody
Post a Comment
<< Home