Kathy Holleger

This site was created to provide you with a quick method of keeping informed of Kathy Holleger's health and medical condition.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Visit to the Shoulder Specialist

My last chemotherapy session for this round went well. I'll have next week off! My blood counts were low again and I only received a reduced dose of the chemo. Also, I needed a blood transfusion, but now I feel great!

Today I visited a shoulder specialist due to a tear in my rotator cuff (shoulder). I'll do some exercises and go back for a check-up in a month.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:39 PM, December 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Kathy...I follow your blog with interest and prayers for your return to good health. You are such a fighter, and an inspiration.
    May you have a beautiful "UP" Christmas, and a healthy new year full of wonderful surprises.

     
  • At 3:47 PM, December 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Kathy

    Just wanted to wish you and your family a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

    As always, my prayers are with you and your family.

    Dolores (dolores) on TUG, and deede on Timeshareforums.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home