Dermatologist
Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer
Romans 12:12
I finished a week's break from chemotherapy. I start up again tomorrow with four different drugs. It's an all-day affair. Randy will be able to come with me this time and we'll bring John and his schoolwork too.
Last week I went to a dermatologist about some skin problems I am still having. Looks like the staff infection has returned and I am being treated again for that. It can be painful at times. I have also developed peripheral neuropathy, a side effect of the chemo I am on. It affects my hands and feet with a painful stinging sensation. My fingertips have small cuts on them and my feet have blisters.
My daughter, Mary, hired someone to come and clean my house yesterday! That was a real treat! I guess she was afraid I'd get an infection and end up in the hospital.
Thank you for your continued prayer support.
Romans 12:12
I finished a week's break from chemotherapy. I start up again tomorrow with four different drugs. It's an all-day affair. Randy will be able to come with me this time and we'll bring John and his schoolwork too.
Last week I went to a dermatologist about some skin problems I am still having. Looks like the staff infection has returned and I am being treated again for that. It can be painful at times. I have also developed peripheral neuropathy, a side effect of the chemo I am on. It affects my hands and feet with a painful stinging sensation. My fingertips have small cuts on them and my feet have blisters.
My daughter, Mary, hired someone to come and clean my house yesterday! That was a real treat! I guess she was afraid I'd get an infection and end up in the hospital.
Thank you for your continued prayer support.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home